Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A year to remember!

Here we are, after one year of opening Janssi & Minssi. A year full of excitement, joy, anxiety, fear and utter happiness! I did it! Many people have asked me if I thought I had made the right choice of following my dream. Without hesitation I have to say YES! Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been easy, but it has definitely been worthwhile. I wouldn't change this experience for anything! I encourage all of you out there to take charge of your life and follow your instincts. Life is too short to just talk about what you would love to do, instead of actually doing it! If I could do it, SO CAN YOU!! :) 

Here's some pictures of Janssi & Minssi, my dream that came true! Enjoy! <3 







2 comments:

  1. Upeaa! Onnea ja menestystä edelleen valitsemallasi polulla! :)

    ReplyDelete