Saturday, February 23, 2013

Inspired by the spring!

 Lots of cute things have arrived to my store Janssi & Minssi. Here's some outfits that I put together with the help of my sister. Perfect for the spring, I think! :) Please feel free to comment. I'd be very happy to hear what you think! 

Grey dress Margit Brandt 90€. On the left, scarf 35€ and eel skin purse 99€ from becksöndergaard
On the right, scarf 85€ and leather bag 169€ from becksöndergaard

Yellow top 35€ and black skirt 99€. On the left, scarf 100€ and leather bag 85€ from becksöndergaard
On the right, scarf 50€ and leather bag 209€ from becksöndergaard


On the left, dress 245€ from Piia Hänninen, jacket 179€ from Margit Brandt and eel skin purse 99€ from becksöndergaard. 
On the right, black top 35€, black skirt 99€ and jacket 179€ from Margit Brandt, scarf 35€ and eel skin purse 99€ from becksöndergaard

No comments:

Post a Comment